Want to help me pick parts for new comp?

Try and get a decent audio interface. M-Audio do some nice audio soundcards for recording into your DAW software.

I just saw this mobo on another post.

Is it worth the extra $40

That is a motherboard for an Intel system. If you are gonna go with that one it would require an Intel I7 processor.

If you are on a budget you could skimp on the motherboard a little. Those 790FX motherboards and Black edition CPU's are more geared for people who are going to be pushing their systems (overclocking) You would be fine with a 790x or 790gx board. You also really don't need a black edition Processor if your not overclocking it. But it does offer a little more speed for a small amount of extra money.

*** EDIT****
That motherboard you posted was on the NEWEGG.CA site so the price isnt that much more.

I just saw this mobo on another post.

Is it worth the extra $40?
Same with this PSU

Oh and wolvarine, I checked best buy and it's still marked up to $130 D8

thats from my build ;) the motherboard will only work if you get an i7 and you most likely wont need a PSU that is that big. the only reason that i'm taking it and the motherboard is because they'll allow me to crossfire without upgrading any parts

I do want that mobo though... it looks sexy with the 6 ram slots XD

Hmm... I'm not on too strict of a budget really. I'd like to keep it under 1000 but it doesn't look like that's going to happen XD

Whoa that's so cheap too! Didn't know about that site X.X

what about this? http://www.svc.com/ocz850gxssli-b.html

Dang... nevermind out of stock.

What makes this one so special?

What makes This So special?

The 1000W I have no idea why it's 70% off, but it is. It's recertified which means it might have scratches on it (OH NO!) but works perfectly. It's a $200 PSU for $60 while supplies last, I ordered 3, so I'll be making 3 big builds to sell here soon XD

Back
Top Bottom