want a free 2.715 gig hdd?

im not trying to be mean but you prob should have put this in the for sale and trade section sorry but hey im going to check it out great find thanks

Scythe said:
Im in New York, and I use Road Runner, 4811Kbps download speed and 360Kbps upload speed.

Keep your eyes open for a speed increase. Not sure if it applys in your area or not, but Standard is going up to 7.0MB/s Download and their prem is going up to 10MB/s Download and 1MB/s up. Just thought you might like to know :D

uid=[0] said:
Keep your eyes open for a speed increase. Not sure if it applys in your area or not, but Standard is going up to 7.0MB/s Download and their prem is going up to 10MB/s Download and 1MB/s up. Just thought you might like to know :D
~Nice~

natej315 said:
im not trying to be mean but you prob should have put this in the for sale and trade section sorry but hey im going to check it out great find thanks
It's neither sold nor traded...

just some FTP space on a server with a better than standard client to access it...

IMO windows webfolders pioneered this Gdrive (and the google drive from Gmail) where web links are stored as regular folders, ONly windows way didn't bother to mount them as a new drive letter...

on hte note of download and up load speed, i took those tests and i was at the bottom i have cable internet (rogers) and i live in ontario canada...ne sugestions for a better connection?

Back
Top Bottom