wah...please help

NiteProwler742

Beta member
i was just wondering if anyone could let me in on how to take audio files from my computer, in order to eventually get them to play onto my myspace/other sites i have.
i figured i would just somehow give the song its own url (like pictures do..as in imageshack.us, etc. etc.) but..i dont know how to do that... :( ....lol....and to eventually use that url and insert it into html, u know the rest.

so, basically im asking for all of you to give me tips on how to get audio files from my computer, and be able to insert them into html so that other people can freely listen to them over the internet
(...this mite be illegal i hear..? hmmm but..it shouldnt..b/c i bought the cd legally...so technically...lol)

thank you!! :-D

You need a host. If you aren't going to pay for one, or don't have a friend with a host, try www.sitesled.com. Make sure to upload some other stuff too though, or they'll delete your account.

on my space i know you just hit upload file and the like and the server will then host that file. And uh it's illegal if they download it i'm pretty sure.

If you can just upload it, why are you asking for a host, if you say they can host it. And it's illegal if who downloads what?

Back
Top Bottom