Voting Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, I only voted on this one because Gian insulted me like a little child. So, I vote for him, since he tried to stir up trouble with me after I was nothing but nice to him.

Screw you is all I have to say jerk... You are completely insane, so stop it already... Geez, you like stalk me now? That is kinda wierd man.... CUT IT OUT!! *calls COPS* HELP, I have a guy stalking me, attacking me after I tried to defend him!! AHHH, HELP ME!!

Stalk you? This is a public forum. I can post in any thread I want. Furthermore this isn't your thread. What are you on? Prozac? Do you have ADHD?

I have nothing more to say to you FOOL. You are a childish, wierdo with a bad attitude. Who is on Prozac again???............. I think people who attack their allies need Prozac, but I won't mention names...

END OF THIS ARGUEMENT. NO MORE TO SAY TO YOU GIAN, YOU FOOL!

I'm not a weirdo. And I'm not a fool. Rather you are the one who is acting foolish. I'm not the one writing posts like one would scream. You are the one on prozac. You aren't one of my allies. You never were.

You are the damn fool

.............................Ta...........Ta..................whatever.......................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom