Voting No Pissing About

Nah, BFG is better then eVGA, IMHO. Also life time warranty. And I don't see anything wrong with their cooling.

I think those 2X fans are way to small. They should do something like GigaByte's new 3D1 if they really want to stick out. LifeTime limited warranty. eVGA's covers safe overclocking, BFG doesn't since they preOC their own cards. They do not allow you to OC anymore without voiding their warranties.

lol evga has some of the worst cooling on their cards. Gigabyte and MSI have some of the best. You really should face the facts.

evga is just a run of the mill company, nothing more. They use the standard cooling and dont strive to do any better like some of the companies do.

WOW. Half of these cards in the polls are for servers. What are they doing there? o_O

airiox said:
lol evga has some of the worst cooling on their cards. Gigabyte and MSI have some of the best. You really should face the facts.

evga is just a run of the mill company, nothing more. They use the standard cooling and dont strive to do any better like some of the companies do.

Overall eVGA performs pretty nice. I personally like ASUS, XFX and BFG. But I really like ASUS, Leadtek and Gainwards cooling tho. Its just eVGA has nothing special about it, but it doesnt really have anything bad about it either. And MSI and Gigabyte do have pretty nice cards too.

Back
Top Bottom