Voltages PSU

Steemax

Daemon Poster
What program is best to show me what amps and voltages my PSU is running at. Im having a problem with OC'ing my card and im suspecting the 12v rail isnt running at what its supposed to.

kk heres what speed fan says.. i have no idea what all this means so if someone can analyze all this...
Vcore1: 1.30v
Vcore2: 1.89v
+3.3v: 3.26v
+5v: 5.11v
+12v: 12.16
-12v: -0.76v
-5v: -8.48v
+5v: 4.97v
Vbat: 3.18v

thanks for the help.. thats everything taht it shows.

Everything looks within spec except the -12v and -5v. They are way off, but I'm not sure if that'll cause problems.

Everything looks in spec except the -12v and -5v. They are way off, but I'm not sure if that'll cause problems.

well are you positive its not the cause because my cousin has my same exact card to the T, except for he is using an OCZ 700 watt gamexstream psu while im using a 580watt sunbeam psu for 20 dollars lol... he gets 640 core, and if i go a single digit more then 608 my drivers stop responding and it resets back to default. and my video card doesnt even reach 50C

yea, that might be the problem. I'd look at a new power supply. Mine is a cheepie, and it has tighter tolerances than that (and I'm not talking about just the -5 and -12)

yea, that might be the problem. I'd look at a new power supply. Mine is a cheepie, and it has tighter tolerances than that (and I'm not talking about just the -5 and -12)

Alright thanks Ill probably pick up his same PSU or get a thermaltake one.

Back
Top Bottom