VLC media player keeps stuttering and lagging

DUDE MAN

In Runtime
Why is the audio in my VLC media player always stutter and lag? I'm so pissed off. I don't understand what the hell is going on in the video. Any help?

Thx in advance.:)

That happens when I try to play 1080p videos. I'm not exactly sure. Try this method.

"If you're having trouble with your high definition videos and they're encoded with the H.264 codec then you might want to try this: Preferences -> (tab) Input / Codecs -> (tab) Other codecs -> FFmpeg -> (tick "Advanced options" box) in the drop-list next to "Skip the loop filter for H.264 decoding" select "All", save and restart VLC."

That happens when I try to play 1080p videos. I'm not exactly sure. Try this method.

"If you're having trouble with your high definition videos and they're encoded with the H.264 codec then you might want to try this: Preferences -> (tab) Input / Codecs -> (tab) Other codecs -> FFmpeg -> (tick "Advanced options" box) in the drop-list next to "Skip the loop filter for H.264 decoding" select "All", save and restart VLC."

I'm not playing any kind of high quality 1080p videos, just lo-fi. Where do you go to get Preferences?

Back
Top Bottom