Vista Or Xp ?

Isn't he the same guy that had Vista keys and wanted someone to send him a copy of a Vista install disk?
Man............get a life or something! :rolleyes:

Wow a 5th page is there n e way to sticky this ??? i think it will be a long on going debate and id like to c how it ends up in a couple of months ??

I find the polls very interesting since it's so close. We should just get rid of all the posts in here and just make this into a poll, hehe. I'm not surprised that more people are voting for XP since there are no known compatibility issues with it.

WAIT EVERYONE i know why things were not compatibly it was because i was running the windows vista test one and im gonan get the actual new one peace out ppl

i can't understand his post either he's typing so fast or he isnt a very good speller either way id be greedy and have both lol

Matt

I'm not surprised that more people are voting for XP since there are no known compatibility issues with it.

umm... dumb people are not compatable with XP :D .
Thats where that nice (only time i'll ever call it nice) user account control will come into play.

WAIT EVERYONE i know why things were not compatibly it was because i was running the windows vista test one and im gonan get the actual new one peace out ppl

How do you not know that you are using a Beta? Is the build number in the bottom right corner of the screen a little too obvious for you?

Back
Top Bottom