Vista Or Xp ?

dont purchase windows vista, a waste of money because it isnt as good as XP and i personnaly think it is bad because programs such as Nero Burning room is not compatible with windows vista and many other programs are not. so you might aswell save your money because anti-virus doesnt work on it, it has its own "Windows Firewall" and "Windows Defender" which i think is not that good.

It's posts like this that give Vista a bad name when it's unwarranted.........

None of your comments are true..........
Nero is fully compatible, NIS 2007 is fully compatible as are several other AV & firewall applications. Most other drivers are available for Vista or will be real soon............as long as the game or device is somewhat recent.

I've been running Vista Home Premium for two months on two machines and it's running flawlessly.

I dont think vista is as bad as people make out, I'm not a hater. Just another OS to learn to be able to get a job! And with it haveing loads of problems still I can see alot of havvoc in the work place. In a office it would seem fine I guess. I'll get vista in about a year or so when its less buggy :)

I dont think vista is as bad as people make out, I'm not a hater. Just another OS to learn to be able to get a job! And with it haveing loads of problems still I can see alot of havvoc in the work place. In a office it would seem fine I guess. I'll get vista in about a year or so when its less buggy :)
I dont think you need to worry about workplace rollouts anytime soon, i know a few places that have just switched to XP:). They are starting to bring out vista certifications now, but il probably not do mine for a year or 2, at least untill some places are using it.:)

I think most business, like my granpas, are buying licenses just so they can develop and make sure their software is compatible with Vista.

Also, Windows Defender and the new firewall are fairly impresses. You will never be able to beat a good hardware firewall for inbound connections. As far as AV goes, I just use AVG. It seems to run fine on Vista.

yh i dnt think most business will begin rolling it out until the first service pack comes out

well can i have your copy of vista as mine is like outdates, they sugested home premium w=but when i ran ultimate i deleted it can i have a copoy from you?

well can i have your copy of vista as mine is like outdates, they sugested home premium w=but when i ran ultimate i deleted it can i have a copoy from you?

First of all, that is extremely incoherent. Second, what do you mean by "outdates" if you mean Beta then it obviously is going to suck. Third, who do you want a copy from? Finally, why would anyone give you a copy of a $300+ OS?

vista sucks im keeping XP

how can you go from asking for a copy of vista, to saying it sucks in under an hour???

and what sucks about it? i've used vista for maybe a cumulative on 10 hours, besides the time i racked up on beta and i have had no problems installing anything. Every driver i needed was either found by windows, or readily avalible on the manufacture site. It has alot of nice fetures in it as well. Can you say "Live file system on CDs"? that is real cool.

Back
Top Bottom