Vista Or Xp ?

Just curious what type of soundcard you have? Also I would say go with vista you've got a solid build there. After I found my Nvidia chipset drivers I love vista. Runs much smoother and faster than XP does.

I had problems with my sound aswell, and as soon as i updated vista from windows update, it put that right.

I have an M-Audio Audiophile 2496, M-Audio has no vista support for ANY products yet, and the Vista upgrade advisor specifically says my card wont work.

sorry it seems some ppl think i want their help choosing an os thats not the case i have vista and xp im just wondering if xp is ready to be phased out

Get Widows XP Professionals edition!

Lol, do you just read the first comment then reply? Look up at what he just said. But yea,

sorry it seems some ppl think i want their help choosing an os thats not the case i have vista and xp im just wondering if xp is ready to be phased out

xp is not going anywhere anytime soon. Ill be upgrading to vista only when dx10 games are released.

They will be taking XP off the shelves come early next year...But support and everything will be around until around 2014 I think I saw someone say.

Matt

i know xp is gonna no longer be available at end of this year and thats y i wanted to c people pc spec to c if it was ready for vista. but the actual vista v xp thing is interesting to c at the mo its 50/50.

i also wanted 2 c spec of pc's to c if ppl thought their p4 512mb RAM pc was ready for vista ???

You'll still be abel to find XP. It doesn't really matter anyway because if you have a CD and a product key you can always reformat and install XP again. I just don't see people wanting to get XP when they get their new PC's.

It's being phased out in 2012 I believe.

how do you people who dont have xp know that there are still driver bugs?
ill let you in on a little secret, there are very close to none! vista is amazing, and it beats out xp by a long shot.

Back
Top Bottom