vista...WTF

im not using any gateway cd's or sony cd's or dell cd's

im using my copy of XP Pro sp2 Corp.

weird. I didn't see anything in any of the other posts, but point me to it if i'm blind: but have you tried a different XP cd? just to eliminate a bad CD from teh posiblities?

Also, i have seen bad Ram to this to a windows install as well, are you able to try swapping out your ram to see if that fixes the problem?

tried hardware swapping doesnt work..same thing...

and i havent tried nuke or darik boot? link me if u can?

this brookfeild guy serious? lolol, i dont lose patience i take all the info i get and im happy...lolol, i tried re-installing vista twice today...nothing
tried to low format my harddrive and reinstall xp...nothing
and i cant reformat it wont let me into the option once i boot from cd..lol it says hardware configuration...does all its BS and than it says starting windows..then i get this screen that says its encounterd a problem with my hdd and tells me to restart my computer, so thanks to everyone who tried to help me but nothing is working, and i tried installing mepsi? idks ome linux cd i had and it just boot me in the grub boot couldnt even get a splash screen
:mad: Yes, this "brookfield guy" as you offensively called me, is serious, d'you think I make up reported posts???, now moderate your attitude in future as I originally asked, warned!. neg rep.

Back
Top Bottom