vista theme copy to xp

mitch0508

In Runtime
hi

i have a vista computer and a xp laptop. i just wondered if there was any way to copy the vista theme on to the xp computer so that it looks like vista. i also have a memory stick so i can copy the files inbettwen the computers.

thanks

I Shudder at the thought of the Vista transformation pack,That pack is deadly lol,first it slowed down my old pc,then it wouldnt even boot windows!

I Wouldnt try it if i where you.

thanks. i know what you mean about the transformation pack it does make the computer go wierd.

same ^
if you really wanted a kind of vista look id get the uxtheme.dll patch and just a random vista theme, obviously you wont get the whole affect but your pc wont slow down or mess up, its just 3rd party ms styles.

The real Vista taskbar, I tried. It ended up having a purple bar, because there was not enough pixels or something. You can skin Vista now, you know.

I Shudder at the thought of the Vista transformation pack,That pack is deadly lol,first it slowed down my old pc,then it wouldnt even boot windows!

I Wouldnt try it if i where you.

Ive been running the VISTA INSPIRAT upgrade for 3 years with no problem whats so ever and love it, contrary to what you said it actually speed up my computer, as for Vista themes try looking here http://www.crystalxp.net/

Back
Top Bottom