Vista is a rip off, Mac OS Tiger Rules

Eh, who cares? I can get Windows Vista for free and it's compatible with all my games. Fine with me. :D If I wasn't a gamer, then I'd definately go for a Macintosh, but whatever...

Two dual-core 2.5GHz 64bit PowerPC G5 processors (4x2.5ghz!!!!!!!!)
1.25GHz frontside bus per processor
1MB L2 cache per core
16GB of 533MHz DDR2 SDRAM (PC2-4200)
2x500GB Serial ATA hard drive 7200rpm
16x SuperDrive (double-layer)
Three open PCI-Express expansion slots
2x 512mb Quadro FX 4500 PCI express graphics
4x Apple 30" Cinema Displays (2560 x 1600 x2) (8 million 2 hundred thousand pixels) 4x dule link dvi
PCI express fiber channel
airport 802.11g, bluetooth 2
and im just getting started

You are just making it seem great when you added up all the most expensive parts together. great job ;)

Even the cheapest power mac g5 is a rip off

NO ONE will buy a 23,000 dollar computer. sry ;)

I find it funny how you and rusbo.uk are the only ones wit a mac os avatar :D

rusbo.uk said:
how is it a rip off, its damn sexy! top model 3299

10ghz processor

It's not 10ghz. It's 2 dual processors each running 2.5ghz. It's runing at just 2.5ghz.

Wha...? I don't get that video... Its just showing the Mac OS... yeah?...

The Mac os, with the people from windows boasting the vista features, it proving the point that vista is a rip off of mac!!!

No one would buy one? Liar, i have one, ill post pics if you want. and i also know lots of other people that do so dont say that :p

Oh well. Its bound to happen sometime that the difference would shelter away. Just like whats happening with audio products now. Were seeing a type of join that now were using touch instead of buttons, etc.

This is just the next step, and doens't really bother me. The MAC OS has some good features, and I'm glad windows are taking some of it onboard. It just another product.

Mac people will stick to mac,
Windows people will stick to Windows.

So, I don't see the big deal. I couldn't imagine windows keeping to how there working at the moment anyway. All the Mac features just make tihngs easier, and Windows are just doing the same type of things, because they are the most logical things to make tihngs easier on the user.

So doesn't bother me.

rusbo.uk said:
No one would buy one? Liar, i have one, ill post pics if you want. and i also know lots of other people that do so dont say that :p
So... you are saying you spent TWENTY THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS on a macintosh?
wow,
gg.
I could fill my house with TWENTY THREE decent computers for that much money.

and given how loads of us here are probably gamers, we are never going to use that useless material called a mac.
Why do i say it's useless?
Because to a gamer it is.
lets say I had the most bad-ass of all macs, like the one you brag about.
now lets see, I want to be able to play elder scrolls 3, quake4, half-life2, ut04, vampire blood lines, farcry, fable, halo, RTCW, FEAR, etc..

how many do you think i could play on a mac? hmmm?

Now that is not to say it's 100% useless or anything, if your not a gamer and feel content with buying a machine with enough cash to get the best pc in the world, power to you I suppose.

And for the record, i've dealt with Macs on several occasions at my school, and I hate to say it, but I can't stand them.
Their gui, the SINGLE BUTTON MOUSE, the way the keyboard feels, the DOCK, just the way the s*** works is annoying and will never fly with me.
thus, I say, **** macintosh.

and as for that video, i'm not even willing to download quick time to see that.

Back
Top Bottom