Vista... to be or not to be?

Yea.....I heard from my uncle's best friends cousin's mother in-law who lives in Africa in a little hut that Vista will start your computer on fire if you install an Apple product like iTunes.

You guys are soooo funny.
Yea Vista automatically deletes files.......... I've had Vista on two systems for two months and I have no files left on my computers...........they're gone..........zap! LOL! :rolleyes:

Lol thanx for making me smile ;) rep coming ur way lol

Yea.....I heard from my uncle's best friends cousin's mother in-law who lives in Africa in a little hut that Vista will start your computer on fire if you install an Apple product like iTunes.

You guys are soooo funny.
Yea Vista automatically deletes files.......... I've had Vista on two systems for two months and I have no files left on my computers...........they're gone..........zap! LOL! :rolleyes:

no more i pod for me then :D :D

DO NOT WANT THE VISTA! I heard from a friend that it automatically deletes files that it believes are 'unofficial', in other words, pirated. Having experience with Microsoft and all their little mess ups, how would you trust it not to delete important files that it simply did not recognize?
I think your talking out you ar*e, show me a link to that.

yeah lots of companies are putting money into develop[ing anti piracy technologies as they are suposedly loosing money but i dunno if it would be that advanced yet , i mean it prolly locks you out of your files like xp used to do until you but xp but i doubt they would delete files purposefully not just yet anyways

Back
Top Bottom