Vista issues with Lexmark Printer

computerfix101

In Runtime
I have a Lexmark Z705 Printer and it printed real fast with Windows XP. now that I got Vista, It takes at least 5 minutes just to start the printer. and it takes its time to swipe the ink back and forth it takes like 5 seconds to swipe.

It is compatible with Vista because I downloaded the Installation Software from Lexmark and it was Vista Compatible.

Any Suggestions?

yea lexmark doesnt seem to want to make working vista drivers either for my lexmark x6170. they just put some cheap ass vista driver together, and then it only allows you to print once, then the printer driver freezes/crashes and computer requires a restart to print again. their online support doesnt help, since they make a computer talk to you. its so rediculous.

Yea Thats why I switched to Windows XP and it works fine it prints when i tell it to. It doesnt take 15min to print and then the printer takes forever when ever it does start. I even bought 1GB of memory and VISTA still took forever.

Well Im just going to put a Windows Vista Tarnformation Kit on my computer to make it look awsome like the Vista OS.

Back
Top Bottom