Re: Vista compatible internet security suite?
First of all don’t get Norton! It has a huge hug on your resources, and is not even that good. The best AV is NOD32 (not free) I'm sure you will hear lots of different responses here, but the majority of people who used NOD32 will tell u its the best. 2 days ago I went ahead and continued my subscription for 2 more years with 20% discount. If u are behind a router you don’t need a firewall, because router has one in it. But if u still paranoid I head lots of good things about the "comodo firewall"
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor