Vista

Brookfield

Golden Master
In England, at Curry's, a countrywide chainstore, there are two versions of Vista XP Home, £99.99 & £149.99, how does that compare with elsewhere?

Depends what they are, there are different ones like home basic and home premium. Then ya have OEM, upgrade and standard discs.

Raffaz said:
Depends what they are, there are different ones like home basic and home premium. Then ya have OEM, upgrade and standard discs.
I realise that, but the idea of my post was to ask how prices in England compare with other counries, as I said.

Yeah thats fair enough mate, but you cant realy compare them prices without knowing the version to compare with. To answer your question tho, the UK tend to pay a higher price for vista, it has been debated in a lot of PC magazines lately.

Newegg

OEM versions
Ultimate - $199.99 (£102.50)
Home - $94 (£48.80)

Retail..

Ultimate - $249.99 (£128)
Home - $227 (£116)

Meh.. I know where I will be getting Vista from.

Raffaz said:
Yeah thats fair enough mate, but you cant realy compare them prices without knowing the version to compare with. To answer your question tho, the UK tend to pay a higher price for vista, it has been debated in a lot of PC magazines lately.

red an article about uk paying more yet why , its exactly the same software they have in the us and yet they get it far cheaper ,

Back
Top Bottom