Virus protection!!!!

shagadelicman1

In Runtime
I have always been trying to find a good resource for the topic, not google searches. But what is a good combination for virus protection, firewall, etc.

I really need to know, well cuz its windows. So PLEASE help....

I want the best!! haa

thanks

This has been said so many times, and I'm sure there is even a sticky on the matter, but I use:

AVG Free Antivirus,
AVG Spyware scanner (isn't free, and its ran out now so it doesn't automatically scan or update), Spybot Search & Destroy,
and ZoneAlarm Firewall,

Spybot search and destroy is very good. And there is a free anti-spyware progrmam from AVG, I use it.

Yeah, shame it stops scanning/updating automatically in the background after 30 days though :(

I'm trying Comodo Anti-Malware now in my system, but its dreadfully slow, at least by the looks of it. Still, if it works, it works.

I Dont think Comodo Anti malware picks up spyware does it? Also the reason why i use AVG is because its one of the few free anti virus that has a realtime scanner and a perdy GUI :D

I use Nod32 AV with Unlimited time trial
Comodo Firewall & Anti malware. I don't have any problems, when it comes to virus protection it amazes me why, back up software never comes into the equation as you should always have a back up software in place just in case and for that I would recommend Norton Ghost or Acronis True Image

yes blackjack, thats because your running on THE BEST ANTI VIRUS SOFTWARE.

AVG Free is good. also

I Know that lol, I don't like AVG that much,(just my opinion) hogs my computer a bit especially there firewall, Comodo runs brilliant and works well with Nod32.

Back
Top Bottom