Virus mistake

bluto said:
I hate to say this especially to a student with a lot of friends i hope,but you seem very computer illiterate.You could be spreading viruses to all your contacts.Your lucky your server hasn't shut you down.Get Windows for Ideots.Not necessarily you.
Of course this could just be a phony reply to topic,College online joke.
!:eek: :rolleyes:

Lol! Luckily I'm very nice and happy and I take that all as a joke! I only found I had that many Viruses yesterday and I'm cleaning the Computer from top to bottom tommorow of my Inset Day. I only spread Viruses to those who download from me - who I don't care about!

Anyway - if 12,000 isn't noticable then they're not very good viruses!

At0m1x said:
LK's st00pid, eye hav a beerd har!
It seems that way every post,or past.

If you want to know then it found in my actually 400,000 Files 12,000 Infected ones. Again; all in programs that I would not normally have even have installed - Yahoo, PalTalk, Crap like that. None in Windows Funnily enough!

Its gone through about 25,000 now and found 1,500 Infected - mostly with uncleanable viruses - Files. BS.
So delete them
:rolleyes:

And take control of your PC and seek help on this here.
This is very unusual and frankly i don't believe it.
:eek:

Its unusual but very true. I have control of my computer and when I have a problem which I cannot fix then I will ask - but as of yet it has not hapened. The 'So Delete them' comment was pointless; of course I deleted them! It would be silly to presume I didn't.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Its unusual but very true. I have control of my computer and when I have a problem which I cannot fix then I will ask - but as of yet it has not hapened. The 'So Delete them' comment was pointless; of course I deleted them! It would be silly to presume I didn't.

OK but you won't get much help with that attitude.I'll just assume you know eveything there is to know.Well almost right ?
It is intersting how this crippled pc gets you here.Virus's usually mess up the system files.
:confused: :mad:

I know! It was unny; its not crippled anymore though - I cleaned the entire thing last weekend. God knows how long I had all those Viruses, but hey! they're all gone now so it doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom