Virtual Memory

omg I was on my comp browsing my friends site and this message pops up saying that was my virtual memory was to low and that it adjusted it and then I check my task manager Virtual Memory is up to one gigabtye lol

691vy.jpg

could be lots of things, a virus, some program gone wrong, having a lot of stuff open, burning a dvd or cd, somethin wrong with windows

It shouldnt be, but go look at performance again and let it sit there for a few seconds it should then go down and give you the correct reading. Mine does that sometimes it says 100 but 2 seconds later it goes to like 3%

Dev0115 said:
It shouldnt be, but go look at performance again and let it sit there for a few seconds it should then go down and give you the correct reading. Mine does that sometimes it says 100 but 2 seconds later it goes to like 3%
Its always at 100 :| is that a bad thing lmao
PS Dev check ur PMS

Wow, its always at 100 does your computer seem slow or anything? SOmething is def wrong with it then. And yes i just checked i sent you a reply so go ahead and check your in box

no mycomp isnt any slower i dont think... but its alot hotter than normal.. right now im doing a virus scan and if that doesnt fix anything i think im going to format...hopefully that fixes it

Back
Top Bottom