Virtual Cpu problem...

First the red is kernal usage.

@ Kage, my virtual processor is always doing something. It takes half the game loads, and when mulitasking, it takes care of the backgroud apps.

Ah right, thats kewl. I thought it was only with some programs, thats all :)

As for it doing that then, no idea why it happened... At least its fixed itself now. By any chance could it of gotten too hot?

Possible, but I made no changes. And for the record, you do know i have a Pent 4, with HT? Just wondering cause like everyone here runs amd.. accept for me. :D

Yeah, well I know that unless you have the newest AMD, you'd have to have Pentium with HT :p

The Pentium 4 would probably have been a better choice for me since I do alot of editing, and 3d things, though it was my brothers money, and he plays more games, and also, I didn't want a heater in my room :p The AMD at the moment is hot enough as it is!!! :eek:

Weird though. Maybe it was just hot at one point or something... keep an eye on it.

Hahaha, well yeah amd has some weird hyper transport thing out.

Yeah, ill keep a watch on it. I think it was just the system gettin used the IE7 though :confused:

I wouldn't think so... not to do that...

As for the Hyper Transport, it is nothing to do with HT, (Hyper Threading) on the Pent 4's :p Its something to do with getting information to the buses quicker. A completly different thing.

Haha, GuildWars is fun but I'm not good at all (N/W 11) because I don't have time to play games with school. And, anyways, right now I'm getting through Quake 4 and Fable (expansion).

Back
Top Bottom