Videos Problem

irresistible007

Solid State Member
Hi everyone,

I am running Win XP SP2 on Intel P3 863Mhz with 256 MB ram. I always experince problem with viewing wmv videos on web. I am using IE6 and just to make sure i am having the most powerful tools i downloaded all those popular media player like Jetaudio 6.0 Plus(Latest), Win media player 10, Real Player version 10, Quick Time, Winamp 5.1 and all those stuff but no matter which player i tried to view WMVs I always failed to view them... Just to give u an example of videos www.Jokaroo.com are having a huge collection... but i failed to view any of them even when i downloaded ... nothing is playing there, no video, no audio, nothing just a blank screen... i pushed play button and those heroic players thought for few sec and then asleep...

where the problem is ?

What speed is your internet connection? Also you might want to disable your firewall if you have one and try it again.

I am having 50.2 KBps.... and I have siable Zone Alarm....

The thing is that I have even tried to play after downloading it to disk...

following is the error quoted by windows media player 10...:

Windows Media Player encountered an unknown error. This can occur when another program or operating system component encounters a problem but does not communicate the nature of the problem to the Player.

Back
Top Bottom