a video player for slow computers?

Towerz

Solid State Member
Is there any video players for lower end pc's? I'm currently using a crappy pc and i can't play videos on it very well..they skip alot and the voices and usually ahead of the video. I'm stuck with this computer for about a month so i was wondering if there's any out there.

It's not the player, its just your pc is to slow to handle what your trying to do.

If you have a PI processor, movies don't play very well on them. PII generally can play them but it all depends on the video card [# of RAM ?]
IF you have it for a month,,,go and watch movies at the theatre, or rent them and play em on your TV!

Players to slow a computer down as well, or some do. Windows media player is horrible for that!

I doubt you'll get much performace like you want, but using something like Media Player Classic might help. Also, MPEG1 videos, say VCD quality(352x240, 1150KBPS, etc) should run find on most computers... Dvix, and such high compression codecs would be out of the question for anything less than 300(which that would still really be pushing it...)

Back
Top Bottom