Video on my tv from PC

Umm, does he know if this RCA port is for Video in or out?

That will be the key..

I know with my Gforce I have to enter the advanced display and there I can select the duel monitor or switch to.. Make sure you have the updated drivers..

OK.. Now just incase you are wondering.. Dont try to run your computer from your TV. Your TV set doesn't have the resolution to run your normal desktop.. You can run things like movies, videos, and some games in full screen..

Explain more, what your saying is you want your compuer to disply on your computer.

You need a 3 pin adapter that will have RED YELLOW WHITE on, you need to buy a FX 5200 Personal Cinma G'Card then set it up, then get a scart lead so you can plug it into your Tv to your Fx New G'Card, its very simple but crap

He may not need to buy any other cards..

If the RCA port is and output on his Gcard. then look at the back of the TV if he has an RCA input then thats all he needs.. Other wise if he has a VCR he can use the RCA inputs in that one to go through the tv.

snow storm...

Lurks is right. If you're still getting snow on the screen then your tv is looking for an RF signal and is not seeing one. On the remote most likely is a buttom marked tv/video. Some tv's have this buttom on the front panel controls also. Set the tv to video and proceed to troubleshoot from there. In video mode the tv will display a solid colored screen with no static if there is no signal present.

EDIT: Who made your card? eVGA.com, MadDog, XFX, MSI. And are you sure it's a fx5600?

I dont think I have all the drivers for the card.... can someone post where i can get them?? All i get at nvidia is a long ass search for drivers and I cant find the right one

Yeah, that should definetly work :) Just install them from the Nvidia site.

Back
Top Bottom