Video On Multiple Monitors

AOD

In Runtime
So I have to monitors hooked up to my PC, I want to play a video on one while doing other things on the other monitor but when i play a video on one monitor it goes full screen on the other :S Anyone know how to change this? (I got it working once with winamp but when i rebooted it didn't work so i dunno :S)

Right, is there two seperate vid. cards or is it just one video card that has two outputs?

Right, I used to have one and I couldnt change it. Look in the game settings and see what you can do there. When in the game, minimize it, open what you want on the screen you want and try that. You can definetly just have one screen doing one thing while the other does something else. I got 2 seperate video cards, comes in handy. So effictively, I can have one game on one and one game on the other. But i aint tried it lol.

Hm i have one video card/2 outs to 2 lcdscreens, i had that happen to with CS: all i know is it goes to the main screen.. the one with the tool bar under it... atleast thats how i fixed it, by making the one i wanted to play CS on the main screen.. iono if that helped..

you may have tried this already, but if your running windows XP extend my windows desktop onto this monitor, then open your vidoe and drag it to the other screen. then try your game.

Back
Top Bottom