Video Cards

Always... ah, no, I dun think so. Until the 7800gtx came out… ati and nvidia were on par, with ati actually beating nvidia in some tests… ati's x850xt pe was the top of the line of the vid. Card world, with the 6800ultra following closely behind or running along side it. Then the 7800gtx came out. That pwns now. And then the R520 will come out and pwn the 7800gtx and the fight goes…

Pharaun said:
Which Video Card is the best for games, ATI or Nvidia ?

some games run better on ATI and some better on Nvidia. like HL2 runs better on ATI cards but doom 3 runs better on Nvidia cards. it just matters which brand the game is tested on more.

My first card was a ati radeon 7000, and i got that in 2001, and its still working fine. The best game i can play is unreal 2. But id still ahve to say Nvidia is better.

Have you seen benchmarks...? ati comes out on top with the x850xt pe against the 6800ultra but then the 7800gtx came along... and it pwns... but then the R520 comes out and that has 32 pipelines so its gonna kick some arse...

we all know the R520 is gona be really good but nvidia will just make something better or just as good then ati will make something better then nvidia will make something better...do u see what im saying?

Back
Top Bottom