Video cards

JooK

Beta member
Hi. I want to know if a
Apollo GeForce FX5600XT 256MB DDR 8x AGP Video Card w/DVI
will run games like Doom3. I want to buy a card that is less than $200 and that will run up to date games good, so it doesn't have to be that Geforce I mentioned. Any good under $200 cards out there?

well i guess in america the radeon 9800 pro all-in-wonder would be good or just the 9800 pro, only get 128mb, according to some guy i was talking to they run better than the 256mb editions. anyoen know what the difference is between the all-in-wonder and teh plain 980 pro?, graphically that is, other than the fact one can play tv and stuff

ati radeon 9600 xt i think is rite under or just above 200 bux, it should play most the games, not at full top of the line performance/settings of course, but i like ati and i think that card should work, and if u have PCI express u could get an X700 which will do really well on new egg u can get it for 215

nah i dont got pci-ex i dont think, but also will the radeon 9800 pro All-In-Wonder play everything at high settings?...because i know radeon 9200 wont

not in canada...wher ei live its $759.99 thats a lil too pricy for me...although i could buy from the interent and get it shipped up..but then i have to pay for all that, thats something ill look into

o sorry, didint know you lived in canada. Just wait for a little bit. Im pretty sure it will go down.

cant wait going out tomorrow...the x800 has been around since june or july here and that just dropepd from $800.00 sown to $576.00 and thats because of boxing week

Back
Top Bottom