Video Card Q's

from my personal experiance, i'd say don't bother waiting. Some people on here will disagree with that, but oh well. I'm a Nvidia guy, so when i built my system i didn't hesitate to grab an 8800. It has easily been the best purchase i've ever made. well worth the price. Runs all my games on max settings (thats incuding AA with HDR effects which untill this card was impossible if i've been told correctly. I know its not possible on 6200's)

[edit] i should probally change that to "don't bother waiting once you have the money for a DX 10 card". Because i understand what your doing, having done that before as well.

Yeah I think im gonna wait due to money to I would get the 8800GTS but its to much money already. They will go down for sure once ATI launches their card. So the 7600GT best card in the 100-130dlls range?

I would look into getting something like this for $50 more.

EVGA 256-P2-N636-AR GeForce 7950GT 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Video Card - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130074

Pretty nice performance for the price. It's a bit higher than what you're willing to spend but it's worth it with the mail in rebate. It will last you a long time unless you're just dying for the newer DX10 supported GPU's. If that's the case, I would just stick with what you have and wait out a bit until I can get the new, more expensive high performance video card. The 7300LE should be ok in the meantime because it has 128MB of RAM.

Thats a bit high 50 more I would get an 8800GTS. Im ordering my card tomorrow and my computer this weekend :) cant wait gaming to the max!

Bah im getting an eVGA 8800GTS, so i wont upgrade again, I cant wait!
Think that I will game at max with these I got a 19" samsung 932B 1280X1024? I dont like widescreens sorry...

Oh, i don't think u'll mind that at all. That card screams. enjoy it when it arrives.

Ordered Newegg is blazing fast 3 min later the credit card was charged and tomorrow is going to ship dang! Wooohoo ill just have to wait for the dam computer!

Back
Top Bottom