Video Card problem

Stinkles

Baseband Member
I just got a new Video card to play World of Warcraft, a ATI Radeon 9250 128m video card. I installed it did the drivers from the disk it came with and was like ok this is gonna be great. Well i start up the game and the graphic have improved a lot and i play for about 2 minutes and my computer screen go black and it reboots and im like wtf. The time varied for different times i did it but never did it fail to reboot the comp after no more than 5 minutes of play. Its not over heating, there are no drivers that i have found. Does any one know what the problem could be or where i could download what i need to solve the problem? And also i downloaded DirectX9.0c but im not sure where i need to install it... plz help

If the computer is restarting its very possible that either your card is bad, the system is not supporting the card, or perhaps you need to upgrade your power supply because it is not suffecient for the new card. Is there any errors once the PC restarts?

the place to post would be on the manufactorers website, u already have dx 9.0c if your playing WoW... so its either, bad card, not enough power (try turning gfx down) or bad drivers, reinstall the drivers if nothing else works.

Back
Top Bottom