Video card help

woodywoody

Solid State Member
Hello anyone who helps and thanks, I'm not real tech savy I currently have an NVIDIA GTX650 I'm also currently on a small budget to get a new one so I seen the Gtx 960 witch is by my range I can spend at the moment will be be a good upgrade for what I got and play games decently the one I have play dragon age inquisition on low medium settings not sure on frames or if there any other decently proceed cards I shud be looking at

Sent from my SM-N910T using Computer Forums mobile app

Right now the 960 is properly the best bang for the bug card you can get. It's inexpensive and performs great. It has good overclocking potential and most of the editions are very silent. (the GPU are not getting hot easily and manufacturers still gives it a good cooler, so the fans don't have to spin that fast)
So yeah, I see no reason not to buy it.

BTW: please start using periods... you know those dots at the end of a sentence.
It's easier to read your post that way.

Last edited:
Sorry for the punctuation errors was in a rush didn't read though it. But Thx for the info

Well my next question is, do I just need to open my tower and swap out the videos cards and that's it or is there more?

Yeah thats all that you need to do under the hood then you just need to head to Nvidia's or AMD's (Depending on what card you choose)website and download the latest drivers and install them..

I was working on a very small budget when I got the parts for my pc since I wasn't working much. AMD FX 8320 eight core with 8gig ram Nvidia GTX650. I'm not looking for a power house graphics card at the moment just somthing better then what I got till I'm in a better position to get somthing better along the way, I'm also looking to get an i7 when I'm in the position to.

Back
Top Bottom