Video Card

noobbuilder2000

In Runtime
Ok Atomic i love ur Tips ur just freaking awesome i bought the headset Koss. i love it dosnt matter that theirs no volume or mic control i have one on my keyboard so that dosnt bother me. And that Oz mouse very nice. Now i waited for the video card.
I just decided iam going to buy a monster Card. I will spend 250 for the card.
I i have a pcie x2 and i can run sli. So Any Suggestions on what to buy. I want some thing that can support my screen witch is 1080p . I love gaming and watching videos.
Specs i have them in my signature or what ever.

I aggre with Atomic Rooster.

I was actualy thinking of buying it but when i looked at my Saveings i was like "dam"

Ha, I was just about to post up a GTX 275 but Atomic's suggestion is cheaper with the same stats. Good find.

Noob, that'd be a great video card. I'd order it in a heartbeat if I needed a new one.

I agree with Rohan, just because you have $250 to spend doesn't mean to have to spend all of it. The GTX 275 is $70 more expensive than the GTX 260 Core 216/HD 4870 1GB and not a lot faster.

So ur saying get the 260 hundred and then over clock it. i might do that if but r iam a noob. u gota walk me threw over clocking a little.

Back
Top Bottom