video card

Mikey1

In Runtime
is it alright to talk my video out of my computer when it is installed. Im selling it and want to get it ready and packed up. to install i just need to go to add/remove programs right?

yes and im asking if it will do anything to not have a video card in. so there will be no video card in the computer. im pretty sure it wont do anything but im just making sure.

HUH??? well your computer wont work without a video card..can u please rephrase what you are trying to say i dont understand you..no offence

If you don't have a video card in your computer, you won't be able to recieve output from the monitor. It won't hurt it any if you take out the video card. It will try to boot up as usual, but may give you beeps and error codes because of the missing video card. That's no big deal. The next time you put in a new video card, it will boot up just fine.

Ok, so if you want to get rid of the video card, yeah, go into the Control Panel, Add/Remove programs and find the Display Adapter. Uninstall that and you're all set.

Back
Top Bottom