Video Card

Frank N. Stein

Beta member
Hi...

I have a couple of games that I would really like to Play...

1- World War II: Sniper "Call to Victory"
2- Medal of Honor Pacific Assault

I have a GeCube Radeon 9200 SE 128 mb Game Buster and it doesn't seem to want to work with those 2 games...

Also I have another game "Men of Valor" that I can't seem to be able to install on my computer.. it keeps telling me that I don't have the right CD in the drive... I"ve lent them to a friend and he was able to install it in his without any difficulties... so I know there' s nothing wrong with the game just my computer...

If anyone could help me out with this problem I would really appreciate it.. and if someone could suggest a video card that would be great.. I don't have a big budget to put on the video card so bare that in mind..

Thank you
Frank

Hi,

I might have found a card, but don't know about the game problem... might be your Windows in some way, and maybe the version you are running.

The ATI Radeon 9600, is a good card for people on a budget I think. Its a mid range card, so would run new games, and the price has been pushed down by newer cards

Look at this for an example:

http://www.microdirect.co.uk/ProductLister.aspx?Stockcode=radeon+9600&btnSubmit.x=0&btnSubmit.y=0

There are many versions of the card, yet on a budget, the PRO wouldn't be bad, and if you have a bit more, the XT! Even the original version wouldn't be bad for a person who wouldn't play new games all that much at high settings/resolutions. So teh price range would be, £70 to £100 depending on the version

Hope I've Helped

*KaGe*

Back
Top Bottom