****. vid/monitor problems!

itzdylan24

In Runtime
:mad: :mad: :mad:

right now, when im on the internet and stuff everything is nomal, but when i play Kartrider. i get a shade of green on everything. i cannot tel if the monitor or graphic card is messed up

Pny 8400GS 256
Some radius one.

has anyone had the same problem????

it also turns green at startup.:mad: :mad:

To begin with, check that your monitor is securely connected to the back of your computer. Sometimes this can cause the colours to be incorrectly transmitted if the connection is not completely secure.

I would also suggest downloading the latest drivers for your video card, completely uninstall and remove the old drivers, and install the new ones. If this does not work, try a different monitor.

After that, you may wish to turn your attention to the card itself. It may be faulty, or the motherboard slot may be faulty and have transmission problems.

Do you have this problem on any other games or software that you use?

So it only occurs when you play that certain game or all games? It may be the settings you have the video card set to as well. Did you overclock it in any way? Or did you bump up the games graphic settings to be really, really high?

I'm thinking if it only affects Kartrider and nothing else, try to lower your graphics setting. If it's not that, you can always try new graphic drivers.

ok i just tested another game. drift city. it works fine

-not overclocked
-got this exaclty a week ago.
-nver tampered with the settings
-kartrider still messd up.

im fixing to try uninstalling it and installing it.

does it matter if i use the cd i got from the box? is it updated?

Hmm, that's strange. Maybe some of your VRAM has an error?
I would take the whole card out, unplug it, and let it sit for 5 minutes. Then plug it back in, uninstall/reinstall your drivers, and go from there. If that doesn't work, there might be something wrong with yoru VRAM.

sadly, i think its my monitor. i just exchanged video cards at bestbuy. and it stil has the same problme

My monitor's VGA cable has broken pins at the end of it. I have to plug it and then play with it for a moment until all the pins are connected... otherwise I get a bright purple screen!

wat i think is that, its been magnetized by something. i read about it. can dont by speakers or something. but my 2 speakers are right next to my monitor....

and wats degausing

Back
Top Bottom