Via cpu?

CyclingSalmon14

Baseband Member
Tell me about them saw them on aliexpress, along with intel and amd that I have heard of (I also know there are a few Mobile brands to) but thought there was only two Desktop CPU makers in the world, are they just terrible so now one uses them?:confused:

I've never heard over them before but according to their website they are compatible up to Vista VIA Processors - VIA Technologies, Inc..

VIA offers a wide range of power efficient processors that are driving system innovation in the PC, client, ultra mobile and embedded markets. Providing industry leading performance per watt, miniaturization, low power consumption and compatibility with a complete range of feature rich VIA digital media chipsets, VIA processors are powering the new generation of embedded, mobile and consumer electronics devices.

The VIA Nano® processor family and the VIA C7® processor family are targeted to specific applications based on power consumption and performance criteria, ranging from higher performance for mainstream desktop and notebook PCs, fanless operation to power saving capabilities for battery operated mobile devices.

Back
Top Bottom