VGA to USB adapter

Untucked_Wil

Beta member
What I am looking for is a VGA in to USB out adapter. This could be used for running the screen from, say, a desktop on the monitor of a laptop. Thus eliminating the need for a monitor for the desktop. I believe I have found one on Froogle, but i was wondering if there were any others that someone knows about, and that might be cheaper.

Thanks for the help

You're really wasting your time with all that. Tube type monitors can be had for as litle as $20.00USD. 21" can be had for $35.00USD.
There are ways to use the lappy as your primary monitor but all of them are laggy and complicated to operate and the driver software just eats ram for breakfast. Spend a few bucks for a real monitor.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Tube type monitors are the large television like ones, correct? I'm looking for a way to save desk space, so I kinda want to stay away from those. LCD's are pretty expensive.

Thanks for any future help in advance.

LCD's save space but at the same time can do serious damage to your wallet. I have a network of shop owners that if you let me know what city,state your in maybe I can hook you up. In the US that is. Let me know something. Some of these guys have used stock they're dieing to get rid of.

Right now I'm in Houghton, Michigan. But I live in Wisconsin.

Anything in the west side of the UP, northern Wisconsin, or northeastern Minnesota will do.

Again thanks for the help, it's like you actually want to help me. :)

Untucked_Wil said:
Right now I'm in Houghton, Michigan. But I live in Wisconsin.

Anything in the west side of the UP, northern Wisconsin, or northeastern Minnesota will do.

Again thanks for the help, it's like you actually want to help me. :)

If you cannont find one I know of a place that could make it for you.. (if at all possible)

Look up Mom's Computers in Stevens Point WI (hey, thats my stompin gounds)

here: Click ---> Here

He's been in buisness just about when the 1st personal Computer was availible for home users.

Back
Top Bottom