A very interesting question

ComputerLover96

Beta member
I was looking at these two laptops:

1) Acer Aspire Ethos 8943G-5464G50Bnss (link on amazon.de)

2) Acer Aspire 7745G-464G50Mnks (link on amazon.de)

What is the difference? The first one has got a bigger screen. That's it! Processor is the same, RAM also, they both have 500Gb HDD and same graphics card. Yet, the second one is almost 300 euros cheaper. Why?!?

I find many computer that are pretty much the same, but the price is more than 100 euros different. What am I missing?

EDIT: Here's another one (link)

The first laptop also has a blu-ray player which usually adds a large chunk of cash to the price on both desktops on laptops.

The Ethos:

Has higher resolution screen
Has larger screen
Has Blu Ray player
Has Bluetooth built in

I would draw your attention to:

Acer Aspire Ethos 8943G review from TechRadar UK's expert reviews of Laptops and netbooks

though if you are planning on buying

Thanks for the link, but they are talking about another Ethos.... the one that costs 2000 pounds. The one I was looking at is 1069 euros. In fact, I can't find any reviews for it, which kind'a scares me....

What do you guys think about the computer?

Thanks for the link, but they are talking about another Ethos.... the one that costs 2000 pounds. The one I was looking at is 1069 euros. In fact, I can't find any reviews for it, which kind'a scares me....

What do you guys think about the computer?

It is the same laptop, Aspire Ethos 8943G

It is the same laptop, Aspire Ethos 8943G

Hmm... there must be some difference, because the price is more than double. According to your post I expected the review to be bad, but the laptop looks just fine. Do you think it's good?

EDIT: Yes, the reviewed one has got Intel core i7 and 16GB RAM

Back
Top Bottom