Very bad with computers..

Mattlol

Beta member
Was going to pick up a new video card, but my case is small like 15x17 or something close to that, are there any good video cards that are smaller, or does it even matter the size of the card because maybe I can fit it in.

sounds like you have a normal case that sits under the monitor if the card cant fit.. try upgrading to a tower with size of (W / H / D) 202 x 440 x 485 mm

a standard slimline case, like this, i think hes talking about:
HP_dc7600_HP17.jpg

good video cards are small too, like this 5750:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131363

dont worry about the psu problem, im running my 5770 on a 305.

dont worry about the psu problem, im running my 5770 on a 305.

Wattage isn't everything. If you don't have the amps to make it up you are asking for a lot of trouble from an over-worked PSU to a underpowered and unstable video card.

cut it simple get a bigger case

That is almost never a viable solution as it can add too much cost. Besides what if his computer is a low to mid-range dell or HP that uses a proprietary connection for the power buttons and such?

Wattage isn't everything. If you don't have the amps to make it up you are asking for a lot of trouble from an over-worked PSU to a underpowered and unstable video card.

That is almost never a viable solution as it can add too much cost. Besides what if his computer is a low to mid-range dell or HP that uses a proprietary connection for the power buttons and such?

yeah true

Back
Top Bottom