Ventrillo Sound Problem!!!

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
Hi everyone.

Last night I tried to talk to my cousin using ventrillo. He could hear me with no problems, but when he would talk, no sound would come out.

We were using the same versions of vent, same setting...Etc

The strange thing is when he talks to his friends in Europe he has no problem with sound…etc

What do u guys think?

try setting ur vents inbound sound to the max. I had the same kind of problem, turned out that windows had automagically turned my mic sounds very low, but I doubt this is the case because other people can hear him.

ya the sound is at max..etc

i dont know what to do...and dont even know who to ask...

Are ya drivers ok? are ya speakers or whatever your using in the right socket/connected properly. Can you try them on another pc

can you hear anyone else via ventrilo? also do you hear static or just absolutely nothing. you could try right clicking, going to miscellaneous, special effects, and click on volume and bring it over and it'll amplify just him. but we need more info with whether he's the only one you can't hear or if you can't hear anyone at all.

I can hear evryone just fine, i just cant hear him...even tho when he talks to his friends in europe they can hear him fine...

Zer0Cool said:
I can hear evryone just fine, i just cant hear him...even tho when he talks to his friends in europe they can hear him fine...
hmm. The only suggestion I have is swich to Ts2. lol :D
Or u could try another server.. but I doubt this helps either.

Back
Top Bottom