Using Unsupported CPU in Motherboard

Me thinks you have a big problem.... Anyways, what about if I bought a low profile 520 or 530? Would it still bottleneck at that point? I just want to spend the least amount of money possible! I think I might make a CPU trade with the IT at school :D Hey Taylorig, if you were with me here right now, I'd seriously see what I couldn't do about returning for what you've done for me :) Thanks dude!

That's the thing really. It's all down to budget.

Best thing would be to check where you usually or can buy from (Retail store or online) then just go for it. A 520/530 would be a better balance but it is usually best to go with the best you can afford and may be use it for as long as you can. "Bang for buck" as they say.

I know i sort of warned about bottlenecking but it was more just to make you aware. I tend to go for the best at the time within my budget and then try and get the most out of it over time. Got fed up many years ago trying to keep up with ever advancing technology. It's just not doable when you have a family/home to run these day's.

So yea. Go with what you can afford and what you yourself feel happy with.

And like i said before about helping. These places are here for that reason and i am just doing my bit ;)

And it's much appreciated! I just built my girlfriends dad's computer this weekend, and he's pretty happy with me! Do you think 2GB of ram will be okay for stuff like L4D2 and Farming Simulator 2013? I have this obsession with Farming Simulator, because during the winter months, I can't work on our family farm, so it's the next best thing :). I'm 16 btw

Okay guys, I just bought Thermal Paste, Dongle, new CPU fan to replace the lion, and a GREEN LED fan :D Love green! But the parts won't be here till next Monday-Thursday.... Curse Amazon Free Super Saver Shipping.... Ugh

Alright guys! My graphics card needs a minimum 300 power supply. I already have one. Should I upgrade that?

Back
Top Bottom