Useful software for the average joe....

First I would work on getting the other site stuff working, like the login thing, it opens like 3 pop up windows. Also some of the text is cut off.

Maybe Ad-Aware...actually I wouldn't add a downloads section. It's just more work for you to add.

Well the admin section,is for admin only :p,Im Going to hide it so you cant see it unless you know what your looking for,also when i finish the website (Hopefully today),Im going to add Open Office,Avast!,VLC,Paint.net,GIMP And thats it until i think of some more :D

DUDE, Seriously. That was not a smooth moove, with the javascript password protection.. I just cracked it.

Good idea's Joga!

DUDE, Seriously. That was not a smooth moove, with the javascript password protection.. I just cracked it.
:D

What would be the best Method to password protect a part of the website,WITHOUT using PHP?

WOW...that's one ghetto host! Edit the .htaccess file in your root and make it so it shows your own 404 page.

Sweet,Ill do that now! Im Also going to put some graphics up and make the menu's vertical not horizontal.

GOSH! I Hate this host,they dont support HtAcsess,or im not doing it right -_-.

Back
Top Bottom