usb problem

Reb

In Runtime
i got new hardrive in computer

it runs now one usb port thing dont work i have push on it make it work and computer keeps freezing and i get error message keep going on screen

why it do this

What error message? If you can, you should post screenshots and your hardware and software information.

Hmm... the perks of being a native English speaker, I see. Or maybe it is even a UK English thing??

I keep having worries on how I'd be lost in a native English speaking country haha.

Reb, are you Scottish? I know Scotsmen say me instead of my.

Not too common, most people type online with their own personality, but not necessarily with their "accent." I think he's just typing the words exactly how it would sound in his accent! Gotta love it.

I only know it because actually living in the UK you get exposed to a lot of different native accents that you wouldn't necessarily get access to in Saudi!

English has a lot of regional dialects since it's so spread out geographically. I've even had trouble understanding other native speakers at first. It just takes some listening to them before everything starts to click. Some people have weird sounding vowels, others clip consonants, Americans are notorious for both...

Back
Top Bottom