USB Flash-Drive Question.

uhm I think I do have USB 2.0 but the thing is my USB flash drive is the USB MASS STORAGE device. does that mean that its not in the USB drive that is 2.0? or what? I have like 6 USB slots on my computer 2 in the front and 4 in the back.
devicemanager-1.jpg

Hey I have a question about my USB flash drive 2gb, the thing is I transfer video files from my desktop to my laptop. I use my USB flash drive. But when i load my Videos on my USB flash drive from my desktop. they take about 3-5 min. But when I un-load them from my USB flash drive onto my laptop it only takes about 30 seconds. how come?

That's because you were cheap and only bought a crappy USB flash drive.

You need to pay a bit extra and get one with a fast seek-time. Look for one that says "Vista ReadyBoost ready", as they usually have a low seek-time.

The other cheap USB flash drives are rubbish.

Really the only solution to your problem is to get a new (faster) flash drive. This thread has been dragged on for too long....Just get a new one!
[/thread]

Like most of the people said in this thread already, your signature (the section automatically attached to all of your posts, that contains your system's specs) exceeds the limit of 5 lines. Your signature currently has a length of 8 lines. It is suggested that your shorten your signature before a moderator or an administrator issues an infraction for having a signature that is too long. Too many infractions may result in a temporary to permanent ban from computerforums.org (rule is stated in the first bullet point of this thread)

Please see this thread to read all of the forum rules so you don't get barked at again by multiple members.

Back
Top Bottom