USB driver for Sony DVR245e

posiview

Baseband Member
I've used to transfer from my Sony Handicam to Imagemaker (software that came with the Sony handicam).

I've recently upgraded to Dell Dimension 4600 and discovered that I've lost the Imagemeker CD so I can't download the USB Driver needed. My old computer is unworkable so io can't copy the USB driver file.

I've found numerous USB drivers on the internet that can be downloaded but not for the DRV245e.

Can anyone suggest any sites where I can find this?

Thanks.

posiview said:
I've used to transfer from my Sony Handicam to Imagemaker (software that came with the Sony handicam).

I've recently upgraded to Dell Dimension 4600 and discovered that I've lost the Imagemeker CD so I can't download the USB Driver needed. My old computer is unworkable so io can't copy the USB driver file.

I've found numerous USB drivers on the internet that can be downloaded but not for the DRV245e.

Can anyone suggest any sites where I can find this?

Thanks.
Just curiose then,How did you install Imagemaker ?
USB is a MBD item,I got my drivers from asus.2.0
does sysdm say you have usb,does a usb device work ?

bluto said:
Just curiose then,How did you install Imagemaker ?
USB is a MBD item,I got my drivers from asus.2.0
does sysdm say you have usb,does a usb device work ?

I installed Imagemaker on my previous computer and used the USB to record to c drive.

I now use firewire and find it's much faster.

I don't know what "MDB item", "asus2.0" and "sysdm" are?!

posiview said:
I installed Imagemaker on my previous computer and used the USB to record to c drive.

I now use firewire and find it's much faster.

I don't know what "MDB item", "asus2.0" and "sysdm" are?!
oops i meant MBD
MBD is short for Motherboard,used worldwide.
sysdm means system device manager,This is where you see if you have usb drivers etc.In the run menu type sysdm
asus made my MBD,and i downloaded usb2.0 drivers from there.But i had usb 1 looked after by Windows.2.0 was an upgrade.
My printer uses my only firewire connection.usb is a much simpler plug and has no limits.usb 2 might be what you need.
:D

Back
Top Bottom