Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2006, 11:38 AM   #1
Baseband Member
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 40
Default USB Cable

I am tryinng to find a USB cable for my friend, but I don't know correct term for the cable I need.

The USB cable needs to have the same ends like this


I don't want my USB cable to have the sqaure connector like that though. They both need to have the same connector, the rectangle connector, which I don't know the correct term. Can someone please give me the correct term, and maybe also send me some links to where I can buy these cables online. Thanks in advance.

NateCohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 11:57 AM   #2
Daemon Poster
prosser13's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,080
Send a message via MSN to prosser13
Default Re: USB Cable

It'll be USB B to USB B

Or USB A to USB A - can't remember which, so just look at the piccies
If I help you, I welcome Reputation Points to show your thanks. I won't forget it!
prosser13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0