URGENT: Wanadoo

has this router been running on your machine previously?

if it hasunplug the power supply for 5 minutes and then try again.
i have to ask this because every now and then my router will give up on me and i cant get a connection!!
i have found that the only way to boot it up again is to unplug it.
woz

No, i have tried this it hasnt worked on me previously cus its new its ses internet connection: No connection. I think i have the settings wrong because that us what it says in the user mannual but the wanadoo ones dont work and dont have all the info i need.

I think that what i actully need is the correct wanadoo settings for their asdl? What ones did u have to put in, there is surely a way to find them out if u use a web based interface you will be able to find out.

i had to put nothing in from wanadoo. my connection came streight from the phone line into the router.
when you configured your router did you put your wanadoo username and password in correctly?
my usernam and password had to be entred into the dlink router.
woz

Yeah mine goes straight from the phone line and i had to put in all my ISP settings i have checked my username more than 5 times.

Make sure that there is no object like for example, cement, that could lose you connction

here are some settings from mine.
name...WAN_PPPoA
TYPE...PPPoA

PVC SETTINGS
VPI. 8
VCI. 35
QoS. UBR.

HAVE A LOOK IN THE STATUS SECTION IN YOUR ROUTER.
YOU CAN GO TO A SUB SECTION IN MY ROUTER WHICH TELS YOU WHAT IS FAILING.
SEE IF YOU CAN FIND THIS.

Ok, is there any other settings that i need to do, do you live in the uk, do you have a mtu and ecualtion?

Back
Top Bottom