URGENT: Wanadoo

DJ Stephen

Fully Optimized
Hi, I have got a wireless router and its also a asdl modem. I have configured it and all that stuff and i cant get the internet connetion to work with it, In the setup interface it says no connection. I followed the settings on there website but does anyone else know the wanadoo broadband settings??

Cheers

Get on the phone to Wanadoo, and get them to walk you through the setup. Your paying for the service, so you best use it.

exactly
but you might try to reset it back to the original default settins as you may have it mis configured.
Most of these routers have a very small pin hole that you will need to stick a straightened paper clip in .The power must be completely off
Look all over to see if you can find that reset.

you shouldn't of had to mess with it at all as the default settings should of allowed you straight on.<edit>

They didnt unfortunately and i have reset twice wanadoo are no good because it still doesnt work, do you know the settings or what i need to do to find if its the router or the settings?

look, im on wanadooand have a dlink router that i had major problems with to start off with. i tried wanadoo who didn't want to know because it was not their router.
i ended up spending 1hr on the phone waiting for a dlink techy to answer, (listening to bryan adams) they then told me how to configure it and bingo.
by the way what make is your router?
woz

Its belkin, can you write on post or a pm all the settings for me, this will be much aprectiated because it might go back and i wont bother, please.

EDIT> I have sent u a pm regaring the settings, These really are urgent, my dads fuming.

Another edit> The settings will be the same for dlink and belkin routers.

first of all, have you got your local area connection set to obtain an ip automaticaly? if not, do it.
can you access your router through your browser?
get back to me.
woz

yes to both of them i type an ip in my browser for it and it does automatically abtain a ip address.

Back
Top Bottom