Upgrade or not? PLEASE REPLY.

Hmm, seems that some of the MODs have lost their minds and are on a power trip... freaks... could we have an explanation or must I go and ask David why? Please don't make me sign onto MSN and ask David what is going on, I don't like to bug him.

Not right that people are getting their accounts disabled. The same thing happened to me for 30 days because of some loose cannon of a moderator. People get a petition started to halt this.

and thats why I left...

Ya.. if so why are you here then? ;)

DarkBlade said:
Hmm, seems that some of the MODs have lost their minds and are on a power trip... freaks... could we have an explanation or must I go and ask David why? Please don't make me sign onto MSN and ask David what is going on, I don't like to bug him.
GO DarkBlade!! :D

If this is the doing of a MOD, then the gurus need to join forces. This is uncalled for unless nuke did something horrible, which HE DID NOT. Shame on you.

I retract my last comment completely. I know who nuke is. He's not a good character and has sent me a variety of AIM bombs (causing AIM to crash). He also has had a ton of accounts on here.

DarkBlade said:

Jim's account was disabled for violating the forum rules....
Now you can take it upon yourself to bother David with what ever questions you think you need him to answer, that is your choice... and no one will try to stop you from doing so.
I will say that David has been trying to clean up the forum for some time now and has steadfastly stood by his mods in their actions in trying to apply the rules of the forum. There has been many posters that thought they could circumvent these rules in various ways and were found out and had their accounts closed for a period of time that was deemed appropriate for the violation.
No single poster has ever had their account closed for anything other than violation of the forum rules. And all of them were given warnings prior to the closing of the accountsand they continued to ignore the warnings and tried to circumvent the rules and were caught.

I think my opinion has just shifted in supporting the moderators... I think they have a big point.. now that this has been cleared up. I've seen a whole forum trashed because of some people doing multiple accounts.

lurkswithin said:
Jim's account was disabled for violating the forum rules....
Now you can take it upon yourself to bother David with what ever questions you think you need him to answer, that is your choice... and no one will try to stop you from doing so.
I will say that David has been trying to clean up the forum for some time now and has steadfastly stood by his mods in their actions in trying to apply the rules of the forum. There has been many posters that thought they could circumvent these rules in various ways and were found out and had their accounts closed for a period of time that was deemed appropriate for the violation.
No single poster has ever had their account closed for anything other than violation of the forum rules. And all of them were given warnings prior to the closing of the accountsand they continued to ignore the warnings and tried to circumvent the rules and were caught.

Thankyou Lurks for this explanation. This is all I was searching for. At least we got one. I know what David is up to, thx. I realize that many morons try to spam and be belligerent on forums, and they are punished and banned for these feeble attempts to corrupt some form of stablity. I was unaware of the situation like I already stated. I do however appreciate this brief explanation however. At least you responded... more then I can say for other forums I have been to in the past. If this person is who Gian says they are, then they should be gone and kept gone... decietful little skitso psychopathic nut... people these days remind me of bad soap operas...

Back
Top Bottom