upgrade list

Get a OEM presscott and buy the zalman, you wont be dissapointed. And you don't have to change the water THAT often.

they dont have any OEM cpu's...do u think i could ask for one and they could get one shipped in...and how much moeny will that take off the cpu price?

if i get this intel 3.2ghz and then a zalman heatsink then should i get any more fans? because i have 2 fans right now, cpu and video card, the 120mm fan hole in the back has no fan and neither does any other fan spots

yea but i want to try to stay around here adn only use my great grand parents for shipping on large items, I.E- what i was goign to get

But dude, newegg is the cheapest place to go. It isnt that much of a hassle to send it to your gg house is it? They just have fedex pick it up.

thats true...i'll harrass them because i dont know when they come back, they live down there from october to april or may and then come back because they hate winter

yeha, newegg has smoe amazing fast service. and good prices too. i totally recommend newegg.

Back
Top Bottom