upgrade list

Ok i have a presscott so i will deal with this matter since i know how it is. Ever since i bought the zalman copper(50$ one), i have been at 40-42 idle which is good for a presscott. I suggest the zalman reserator for a easy water cooling to cool it. I have been able to OC my presscott to 3.7 with my HS and it only got up to 52 C. You do't need fans, just get the water cooling or the HS i have.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=35-118-115&depa=0

ok i was looking at that heatsink actually like 5 mins ago...ima see how much that water cooling kit costs

ok im looking at $734.85 for the zalman and the 3.2ghz cpu.

the zalman alone is like $374.90 with taxes

it is 239, you dot get the HS and water cooling, one or the other. And i would accutaly get a lower proccessor with a northwood core and just OC it a lot

i dont think any of the stores around here have the Northwood core anymore...*sigh* yes i was taking just the cpu retail and the watercooling... how much does this exact same stuff cost on Newegg? if you can with shipping to florida, because i dont want to sign up and all that crap

dude, even a single 6600gt plays all games great...
i have a fx5700le and it plays anything ok
this is on a pc w/ an xp 2400 and 1 gig of ddr400 ram
hl2 averages 30fps
doom 3 less
both on high @1024x768
and thats with 5700le light edition

No, get what i have, it is best for pressotts. Sorry zoom, i gotta take over on this one since i acctually own a presscott and saw how muchit brought down my temps, 15C

jack22 said:
No, get what i have, it is best for pressotts. Sorry zoom, i gotta take over on this one since i acctually own a presscott and saw how muchit brought down my temps, 15C

ok 1 sec ima check out the pricing on the 3.2ghz with that heatsink then i'll get back to you, oh btw with water cooling wouldnt you have to change the water alot to keep the bacteria away? look back at this post in a sec because im just gunna edit it

ok with that it comes to a total of $35.85 with artic silver 5 compound 3.5 gram tube

Back
Top Bottom